- Math dha-rìribh! You should now be confident in the following:
- I can ask where someone is from using An ann à?.
- I can say where I and others are from using ’S ann à..
- I know a range of place names.
- I know a range of countries around the world.
- I can describe and compare places.
- I can ask people if they enjoyed a place.
- I can ask where people were born and where they were raised.
- I can make comparisons when talking about places.
Let’s build on what we’ve learnt and move onto Seasons.